What About Me.
ronnie ron ron.
aged 22. emo/grumpy/morbid.
helment hair. say no to wax/clay.
food cutter. straw biter.
i'll bite your mother and cut her up.
(oops, im just joking about that one)


My Alter Ego.
Photobucket


The Grumbles.

ShoutMix chat widget








Credits
Designer: SabbCandy
BaseCodes: -sweet.love





Wednesday, October 10, 2007

DO I HAVE TO CRY FOR U - nick carter

Emo-to-e-max starting. Meaningful lyrics.

This was one of my fav emo songs back in sec sch.

Sorry if e video quality sucks but this was e best i could find.

And i guess e video would be much more stunning if nick carter plays e piano instead.

p.s. Maybe they should've cut down on e 'turning-on' scenes. It makes e entire video so porn lah. OOPS, sorry.



Tell me what I gotta be

Tell me what you wanna do

'Cause I can't live my life

The way you want me to

You know I can't go on

Living like we do

Do I have to cry for you?





Ron finished grumbling at
12:23 AM