Saturday, October 6, 2007
A PURE COINCIDENCE?
Ytd i was grumbling over e marriage issue and this aftn i rcv news tt totally freaked me and pote out.
Pls DO tell me im dreaming cos EVE (my JC schmate cum bball teammate cum tt ger who always fed me food after our bball trainings), called me and said she wants to invite me to her wedding. SHE IS GETTING MARRIED!! OMG pls. And i was sweating like a pig halfway thru my break-my-back mopping when she called.
I am seriously still freaked out by it like 'OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'. Asked her to whom she's getting married to she said orh someone lor. DUH. I hope she's not pregnant alr lah okay. So pote called soon after i hung up with Eve and asked: 'If it's for real are we going or not?" And u know wad i said?? 'YA OF COS LAH!! I want to see who's tt guy!!' OOPS. I dun sound like an ass do i?
But somehow, my paranoid alter ego suggests tt Eve is most prob playing a prank on us all and making plans for her 21st birthday celebrations instead. HMMMM..shall wait for pote's news after she'd clarified things with Angie. And if wad Eve said is all true then i'll wish her all e best and lucks to her future husband. OOPS. Kidding lah okay. I mean it just feels realli weird when ur frens all start getting married one by one and have babies popping out just as easily as laying eggs. *sits on e floor and stone*
Ron finished grumbling at
8:00 PM