What About Me.
ronnie ron ron.
aged 22. emo/grumpy/morbid.
helment hair. say no to wax/clay.
food cutter. straw biter.
i'll bite your mother and cut her up.
(oops, im just joking about that one)


My Alter Ego.
Photobucket


The Grumbles.

ShoutMix chat widget








Credits
Designer: SabbCandy
BaseCodes: -sweet.love





Friday, April 11, 2008

IDOLS FEVER

Anyone caught 'Idols Give Back' last night? Surprisingly, I DID! Ha. Im not exactly an American Idol fan but i watched it cos it was an all-star special. Here are some of my fav performances during the show:

Snoop Dog - Can't Say Goodbye


Teri Hatcher - Before He Cheats

Hot stuff eh? I miss Desperate Housewives! Hope it'll be back after Heroes ends. Btw the song title she's singing is so ironic. Oops.

Daughtry - What About Now
I still love Daughtry! =)

Idols Top 8 - Seasons of Love

Woo~ Nice song pls.

Idols Top 8 - Shout to The Lord

Another nice song! Reminds me of my secondary sch days where we go for masses and sing. I miss attending masses though. Yeah.

As u can see, i dun realli like Carrie Underwood..cos there ain't any of her videos here! HEH. See the difference between our local charity show and AI's? HUGE difference lah okay. Neway, i find this little guy below cute.

David Archuleta - Angels



p.s. Sorry, am into ang mohs lately. Duno why. HA.



Ron finished grumbling at
9:34 PM