Monday, June 16, 2008
MY ASS BURNS LIKE SHIT
Hi all. Right now im actually blogging in the office. Yes Tofu. I think im tired of
living working. HA. Neway, today’s like my DETOX day or wad. Thanks to the chilli from the Hokkien mee last night. And I didn’t have the guts to tell my mum that I dun wna come for work today, cos she herself came to work despite her diarrhea the other time. Spell W-O-R-K-A-H-O-L-I-C, duh. I dun wna appear as some useless brat. So..TA DANG. Here I am, counting down to 6PM. But thank god there’s no freaking OT again tonight. Phew.
Oh btw, I’ve been wondering since 8:15AM till now if im ever gonna stop shitting. Like say, how abt transferring my work to the company laptop so that I can do it in the comfort of the toilet seat. Or I should remain seated in my seat while staring at the com and then shit in my pants so that mommy can pack me up and send me home. Yeah im kinda like hallucinating now.
Cheers to more work piling up on my table~ O.O
Ron finished grumbling at
3:18 PM