What About Me.
ronnie ron ron.
aged 22. emo/grumpy/morbid.
helment hair. say no to wax/clay.
food cutter. straw biter.
i'll bite your mother and cut her up.
(oops, im just joking about that one)


My Alter Ego.
Photobucket


The Grumbles.

ShoutMix chat widget








Credits
Designer: SabbCandy
BaseCodes: -sweet.love





Sunday, November 16, 2008

CHECK THIS OUT

Say hi to Tokio Hotel !!

The 'Moonsoon' song anyone? And omg, they're like all guys?! Very young German guys to be exact (no wonder the accent sounded kinda weird to me). By the way, can you spot the twins? They're right in the centre! Doesn't look like it right? The andro-looking one is the lead singer. Very very andro-looking. But my fav would be the one wearing the cap. The other two at the ends either look like a bulldog or some WWF star, ie. the Triple H guy or something. Eeks. Okay, why do i sound so excited now? Must be the andro discovery thingy. HAHA!

Wanna see them in action? Here's the Moonsoon video:

And when I lose myself I think of you

Together we'll be running somewhere new

Through the monsoon

Just me and you

Nice song, emo lyrics plus that interesting weird accent.

Neway my dearest doesn't seem to be enjoying her China trip. One of her recent msgs contained the words 'F*** China'. And she kena minor frostbites and a sprained ankle. Alright, it's not getting funny anymore. I hope she'll be safe and sound over there. Haix.

Then my brother called home from India that day and said that he was getting very bored over there. Plus the night is getting colder and colder as each day passes. Poor boy. I'll buy and stuff him with Ben & Jerry's when he returns home like next month? Yeah. That poor boy. I swear it's not fun to feel like the only child.

Oh ya, i realize i can't stand listening to chinese songs anymore. Gosh. This is so wrong. I don't wanna be a kang dang. Great. Is that even the correct spelling not?





Ron finished grumbling at
11:43 PM