Wednesday, December 17, 2008
BITS AND PIECES

Go catch it if u haven't. The music's really awesome. It's not that
emo from my point of view as it felt more like a comedy to me. Cos i still can't figure how come the 2 main leads fell in love with each other. But yet again, love needs no reason. And i didn't realize how charming fan yi cheng can be until i watched this movie. Oops.
I feel like going to the seaside to 看海 but it's been raining every other day. Damn.
I don't understand why some guys can be so chicken.
U might as well be castrated.Im glad that i ain't living with my parents.
Yes, obviously guilty-conscious for being a good-for-nothing.I don't do commitments anymore.
Sorry.I figured the only person who loves me without expecting anything in return is actually my ah ma.
I think i'll die if she's gone.My birthday wish was to get wasted on Xmas eve (in fact i will).
Do u believe me?Conclusion: Im old and miserable.
Ron finished grumbling at
12:23 AM