What About Me.
ronnie ron ron.
aged 22. emo/grumpy/morbid.
helment hair. say no to wax/clay.
food cutter. straw biter.
i'll bite your mother and cut her up.
(oops, im just joking about that one)


My Alter Ego.
Photobucket


The Grumbles.

ShoutMix chat widget








Credits
Designer: SabbCandy
BaseCodes: -sweet.love





Monday, January 5, 2009

FIRST DAY OF 2009

Disclaimer: The following pictures were taken courtesy of Jenny, SG, Tofu and myself. Go figure who took which. Yes, my gf was violated O.O I have a big heart. HAHAHA!!

Guess where we went?
Photobucket


Ben & Jerry's!
Photobucket

Focus on u, ice cream.Photobucket

A table for u?
Photobucket

Trying to prove that my brain is working. 9%!! HA!
Photobucket

What talking u pinkie PSP.
Photobucket

See? Even SG was hooked on it.Photobucket

Car ride.
Photobucket

Oh so dream-like.
Photobucket

Marina Barrage!
Photobucket

Vampire wannabe. I love Twilight!
Photobucket

Woo fountain.
Photobucket

The peeps!
Photobucket

MP groupies!
Photobucket

Us.
Photobucket

Taking a breather?
Photobucket

The following pics appeared to be like some highway or something.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Power gushes of water.
Photobucket

The place where I assaulted Jenny and wanted to push her into.
Photobucket


Afterwhich we supper-ed at Kovan's HK cafe.

(Pictures from Yapmin's camera)

My tissue's emo shot.
Photobucket

Save some for me! =(
Photobucket

She drinks milk tea and I do drugs. HA!
Photobucket


Had a fun day out plus i found another khaki who likes to walk home from god knows where at night! SG!! HA! Neway, night shots are like killer shots! Duhs. Need more practice pls.


P.S. I figured that i'll need to buy another 'house' for my gf before fungus start sprouting all over it.



Ron finished grumbling at
12:53 AM