17.01.09
Daytime: Chinatown
Yeah that's the same day my darling SI-ZAN-NAH and i had the fatty bom bom conversation. We didn't chinatown-ed to soak in the CNY mood cos i hate crowds, as always. Loads of pictures coming up and captions shall only be provided when necessary. Neway, pictures won't be that fantastic lah cos im still trying to figure wad my gf is all about. Give a chance ppl. HA.
SI-ZAN-NAH and her sis' D90.
I figured this was why your wrist hurt at the end of the day eh?

I love alleys.
Hey kitty kitty.


Perfect place for junkies and all their transactions.










We'll makan there someday.


I PLAY-ed.






Cool bus stop.

The tigers' street.












Check out the aircon thingy. It's so HOT in there isn't it?

We stumbled upon Bukit Timah the second!





Nighttime: Town, Cityhall area, Esplanade and Clarke Quay


This picture looked like a painting to me.
I'd found an alternative place for picnic!



This took the longest waiting time for ppl to get outta my way.

I do enjoy standing in the middle of the road just to take nicer pictures.




Our Merlion mer-li-on-ing.
Best shot taken for the day (in my opinion lah).
Not forgetting to satisfy my zi lian disorder, here's a Pictures of me section (pictures courtesy of my darling SI-ZAN-NAH, i love u darling! HAHA!).
Pictures of me:
Let's go.
My way of handling the gf. Ahem.
The two siao kias.
I was so happy to find myself in Bukit Timah that i forgot to open my eyes.
Finding time to emo is a must.
Another way of handling. Ahem hem.
Tired like sai.
Tired like sai again but there's aircon this time round. =))
And so i've concluded my first ever serious phototaking outing with my darling SI-ZAN-NAH and gf. Anyone wanna join me for my next?