What About Me.
ronnie ron ron.
aged 22. emo/grumpy/morbid.
helment hair. say no to wax/clay.
food cutter. straw biter.
i'll bite your mother and cut her up.
(oops, im just joking about that one)


My Alter Ego.
Photobucket


The Grumbles.

ShoutMix chat widget








Credits
Designer: SabbCandy
BaseCodes: -sweet.love





Friday, March 27, 2009

ADAM LAMBERT =))

Say hello to the all new season of American Idol. Here's Adam Lambert's performance last night. Rocker turned Elvis. Ha! He's good i tell you. I love the song, it's beautiful =))

"Tracks Of My Tears"




People say I'm the life of the party

Because I tell a joke or two

Although I might be laughing loud and hearty

Deep inside I'm blue



So take a good look at my face

You'll see my smile looks out of place

If you look closer, it's easy to trace

The tracks of my tears


Outside I'm masquerading

Inside my hope is fading

Just a clown

Since you put me down

My smile is my make up

I wear since my break up with you



So take a good look at my face

You'll see my smile looks out of place

If you look closer, it's easy to trace

The tracks of my tears

I need you, I need you..




Ron finished grumbling at
9:42 PM