What About Me.
ronnie ron ron.
aged 22. emo/grumpy/morbid.
helment hair. say no to wax/clay.
food cutter. straw biter.
i'll bite your mother and cut her up.
(oops, im just joking about that one)


My Alter Ego.
Photobucket


The Grumbles.

ShoutMix chat widget








Credits
Designer: SabbCandy
BaseCodes: -sweet.love





Saturday, March 7, 2009

THE STRANGER, THE DEVIL AND I



Hello Stranger in yellow,

won't you come and save my soul?


For joy had stopped its beat,

and sadness swarmed on in.


I sat there in silence,

while raindrops and thunder played my melody.


As a thousand lightnings flashed right before my eyes,

I wondered why didn't one strike me?


Seconds flew, minutes past,

but when it comes to the night,

why do hours never seem that fast?


Oh, did you really take pity on my soul?

(Laughs)

'Cos I'd sold mine to the Devil and thus never had one.


The Devil sang and danced in my blood,

and asked if he could eat my heart.


I smiled and said yes,

as I offered him my heart,

on hands filled with my own blood.


So dear Stranger in yellow,

probably you should just turn and go?





-I, Ronnied-




Ron finished grumbling at
11:49 PM